Key Facts | Full Specs | Manuals | Videos
HIGH PERFORMANCE | NETWORK MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
Configure the e125 as a single all-in-one chart, radar and sonar navigation display or expand into a navigation network with multiple displays, CHIRP DownVision™ sonar, thermal night vision and more.
HybridTouch display – allows for simple touch screen control or take command with the rotary Unicontroller with integrated joystickc and the built-in keypad. – the choice is yours.
LightHouse™ II – user interface unlocks the features of eSeries. With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert. LightHouse makes it easy to customize the display with full or split screen windows for charting, radar, sonar and a bunch more options.
LightHouse Chart Engine – Navigate with premium Navionics vector charts including Navionic’s community sourced Sonar charts or alternatively choose Raymarine LightHouse freely available vector and raster charts of US waters.
Easy to Expand – Network with any Lighthouse II powered Raymarine MFD. Create a multi-station network with up 8 displays.
Raymarine e Series Product Guide
Key Facts: Raymarine e125
- HybridTouch | 12.1″ display size
- Sunlight viewable, optically bonded display for sharp color and contrast
- Low power consuming LED backlighting
- Dual core processor with dedicated graphics processor for quick redraws and fast response
- Built-in | Hi sensitivity internal 50 channel GPS
- Composite video input for thermal cameras & entertainment
- Support for IP video cameras
- Fully waterproof RayNet Ethernet cables and connectors
- NMEA 2000 support using SeaTalkng cabling
- NMEA 0183 input and output
- Engine data integration using NMEA 2000 or the optional ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control interface
- Available with LightHouse USA Vector and Raster charts or Navionics Silver charts for Europe and the rest of the world on microSD cards (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)
- Simple waypoint management tools and expanded with VoyagePlanner software or export waypoints in the popular GPX file format
- Optional RMK-9 remote keypad provides total control from a remote location
- Optional RCU-3 Bluetooth steering wheel remote offers simple 3 button control