Highlights: Garmin 5212
HUGE XGA SCREEN | PRELOADED CHARTS
The Garmin GPSMAP 5212 features a very nice 12.1″ XGA screen that comes pre-loaded with highly-detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas.. The GPSMAP 5212 is network-capable for sonar, radar, SirusXM weather and radio!
This big, bright multifunction display combines video-quality resolution and sharp colour with the latest in sensor and data options – to serve as all-in-one device for the Garmin Marine Network.
The Preloaded cartography provides detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas and tide and current information.
Plug in optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards and get true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful auto guidance, high-resolution photo-mapping detail, and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
Garmin 5212 Brochure
Key Facts: Garmin 5212
- WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS sensor with 30 ft. cable length
- New streamlined user interface offers easy selection of functions and features
- Preloaded with Explorer charts covering the Bahamas
- View weather overlays such as NEXRAD weather radar and forecasts, current conditions, wind direction, wave direction, wave height, buoy data, lightning, county warnings and much more with the optional GDL 30 or GDL 30A
- Fresh new design that has a “flat panel” look when flush mounted
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to a SD card which can be shared with others
- Backlit keypad for easier operation at night
- Auto-dimming display
- Three built-in network ports for connection to a Garmin radar, GDL 30/30, GSD 22 sounder, or another MFD
- Compatible with all Garmin Marine Network peripherals
- Two video inputs for onboard cameras – supports PAL & NTSC video signals
- Four NMEA 0183 inputs and two NMEA0183 outputs – supports both AIS and DSC
- Supports NMEA 2000
- Alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, clock, low battery voltage and GPS accuracy
- Power down backup of settings: Tiger GPS customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off